Friday, January 20, 2023

CASC&S502 Sunny Splash Birthday

Happy Friday, everyone! I have an uber-simple one-layer card today, a fun birthday card in a summer theme, designed to chase away the rainy-weather blues we're having right now!  It uses the CAS Colours & Sketches sketch:

I got this Summer Splash set a while ago but hadn't inked it up yet!  So here we go:


I stamped the bathing suits and speckles in Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, and Poppy Parade, and the sentiment from Friends are Like Seashells, in Tahitian Tide:


I did round the corners and I added some shimmery sequins for fun!  Thanks for stopping by today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Friends are Like Seashells, Sunny Splash
Card stock & Papers     Basic White
 Ink Mango Melody, Coastal Cabana, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide
Accessories Sequins from my Stash
Tools     Corner Rounder Punch (ret)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Super cute, LeAnne! I love the fresh fun colors and especially the one layer card! I always struggle with this type of card. You nailed this one out of the park....love it! Happy Friday, my friend! I hope some sunshine is coming today because I am so over the rain!

I Card Everyone said...

So cute!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

I like those sunny bathing suits! Always love a CAS card!

Lisa Elton said...

CAS cuteness, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

Perfect ay to use those swimsuits! Adorable card!

Lorraine said...

Oooh, that's so pretty!