Tuesday, January 3, 2023

AHSC506 Whimsical Thanks

Happy New Year to everyone!  I am having serious problems getting back into my routine, how about you?  Even with new goodies to play with, the stamping mojo is slow to start!  I decided to use the sketch from Atlantic Hearts to make a thank you card for one of my customers; it uses the new upcoming Conversation Bubbles along with some pretty little patterns from Awash With Beauty DSP.  Here's the sketch:


And here's the card:


All the paper elements are from the Awash With Beauty DSP; I stamped the sentiment in Old Olive, and after diecutting it, popped it up so I could tuck the little banners under it.  The set also comes with those little tulips and hearts; I stamped the tulips in Mossy Meadow and colored them with Blends, then tucked them atop the banners.  The little heart dies are so cute, don't you think?  


This will be whisked into the mail ASAP!  Thanks for visiting today!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!  May there be grace among your chaos! (Borrowed from my Daily Bread devotional!)

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Conversation Bubbles (upcoming mini)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Awash With Beauty DSP
 Ink Mossy Meadow
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Embossing Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Conversation Bubbles Dies, Blends

9 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

It sure is hard to get back in the groove! Looks like you're there to me, your card is darling and I think your customer will love it!

Tracy Grauer said...

I love how you're using the Conversation Bubbles! Great card with this sketch.

Denise Willerton said...

Happy New Year LeAnne ~ I love how you used this sketch ~ your card is fabulous!!!! Cassidy is looking so grown up, isn't she!!!! have a blessed day!

Cindy Beach said...

You rocked the sketch, I love the banners and lovely colors. Those little heart dies are adorable! I love seeing Cassidy and just have to wonder what the unwrapped gift is, lol!

Linda Callahan said...

You are making me think spring here already with the pretty flowers and colors! Sweet card! And you added a great holiday picture!

Dena J said...

Tough to get going for sure...I'm purging and organizing, but very little creativity. Seems like many of us in the same space.
I love how you used the banners for that element of the sketch and the tiny floral embellishments and hearts are perfect! Such pretty fresh colors. Great inspiration for us. Thank you for sharing with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Wendy said...

Such a sweet card with that pretty floral paper, LeAnne! I got the coordinating stamp set but always forget to order the DSP! I love this and the conversation bubble! Cute picture of Miss Cassidy at Christmas! Looks like Santa left her lots of gifts!

Anna said...

What a beautiful card. I love all of the flowers and the colors. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team

Brandi said...

Stunning card, I love the patterned papers, so fabulous. Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca