Saturday, January 21, 2023

FMS 569 Jingle All the Way

Happy Saturday, peeps!  Off to another basketball game to watch Cassidy!  I do have a little Christmas card to share; this turned out totally different than what I envisioned when I began!  Does that ever happen to you?  Anyway, it uses the FMS sketch as well as the Jingle Belles theme of bells!

And here we go:



I began with a Basic White card base and some retired Classic Christmas DSP, stamping my sentiment from Stamplorations in Evening Evergreen.  The bell was stamped in Silver Encore ink on Champage foil cardstock, and heat-embossed with silver embossing powder.  I didn't notice until I photographed it that part of the embossed area on the bell is missing!  Drat!  


I had stamped some greenery to tuck under the bell but didn't like how it looked, so I opted for some silver Metallic ribbon and that looked better.  The "all the way" is from the retired Jingle Jingle Jingle, and it was also heat-embossed in silver; I wanted the strip to be a little narrower, so I cut out the "y"and adhered it on that way!


I used a cute sentiment from Snowman Magic for the inside!


Thanks so much for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Jingle Jingle Jingle (ret), Snowman Magic (ret), Jingle All the Way (Stamplorations), North Pole Trading Co (PhotoPlay)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Evening Evergreen, Champagne Foil, Classic Christmas DSP (ret)
 Ink Evening Evergreen, Silver Encore (ret)
Accessories Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Metallic Ribbon (ret), Silver Cord (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, North Pole Dies (PhotoPlay), Heat Tool

7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Well, you do have a jump start on Christmas cards for 2023! Speaking of jump, how'd the basketball team do?

Lorraine said...

What a perfect Jingle Belle card! I wouldn't have noticed the missing embossing - thought it looked antique that way.

Jacquie Southas said...

Love the sweet bell with the ribbon! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Linda Callahan said...

Ooooo that bell! So pretty’

Lisa Elton said...

This is cute, LeAnne!

lauren bergold said...

Oh wow, that's a beauty! Every detail is so perfectly considered and adds to the total design. (I'm sayin that as if ALL your cards aren't like that lol!) So happy you've helped us celebrate "Those Christmas Bells" at Jingle Belles!

ps: YES, my ideas often take a left turn or detour midway through, which is sometimes awesome and sometimes not, but always an adventure!!! :)

pss: Go, Cassidy!!!!!! ♥

SmilynStef said...

I love that elegant color combination ... so very glad you shared your Christmas Bells with the Jingle Belles.