Thursday, November 4, 2021

TTTC138 Season of Thanks

Hey there, stamping friends!  It's the first Thursday of the month, so Team X is ready with a new Tic-Tac-Toe grid for you to play with!  I chose the top row across:

 

I love this acorn Spellbinder's die, and I paired it with a Concord & 9th sentiment die to make my Thanksgiving-themed card for today:


My papers are all from various 6x6 pads I've had for a long time; they're getting thin and well-used, but I still have a few sheets left!  Most of these came from My Mind's Eye Stella & Rose-Mabel line.  The colors aren't necessarily traditional Thanksgiving colors, but I thought they were pretty together!  I used the Stitched With Whimsy die on the larger piece, then stamped some Paper Pumpkin leaves on it with Crisp Cantalope ink.  I used a foam sheet to diecut my sentiments so they would really stand out against my acorn:


and then added a few sequins for fun.  A Papertrey sentiment went on the inside, stamped in Tangerine Tango....giving those older inks some use!


I think this grid is just in time for you to make some holiday cards....Thanksgiving or Christmas! Can't wait to see what you create!  Be sure to stop by the Tic-Tac-Toe blog to check out what Team X has created, then share yours too!  Thanks for popping in again; enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Take Three: Fall (Papertrey), Paper Pumpkin (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Confetti White (ret), Terracotta Tile (ret), Stella & Rose-Mabel DSP (My Mind's Eye)
 Ink Tangerine Tango, Crisp Cantalope (both ret)
Accessories Foam Sheet, Sequins from my stash
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Acorn Small Die of the Month 2018 (Spellbinder), Season of Cheer Dies (Concord & 9th)

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne I love your big acorn, and all these colors for Autumn... and polkas? Come on they're always perfect!
=]

Bonnie said...

This is an awesome acorn and I love the stacked sentiment!

Lisa Elton said...

You already know I like this big acorn... cut from polka dots, even better! Cute card, LeAnne!