Thursday, November 11, 2021

IB195 Christmas Tree Farm

Hi there, everyone!  Thursday brings another Inspired By challenge and I am constantly amazed at the gorgeous photos that Danni comes up with!  Check these beauties out:



And check out the optional sketch, which I had every intention of using, but in the end went in a different direction!  


So here we go:


I confess that since it's been a bit of a stressful week, I did some digital "stamping"! I saw a card from my friend Esther (you can see it here) and through that, found a wonderful Etsy shop!  This image jumped into my cart...isn't it pretty!?  To be fair, I did add some stamping to the image itself'; I stamped the retired Linen background stamp over top to give it more of a vintage fabric look.  The background is also digital; the snowflake is from SU's Stitched Snowflakes, and the deer is from SU's retired Card Front Builder dies:


I pulled out my favorite Christmas sentiment stamp from last year, Wrapped in Christmas, for the inside:


I am also entering this at the Peace on Earth challenge with their pretty mood board:


I hope you'll play along with us at Inspired By, can't wait to see what you create!  Thanks so much for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Linen (ret), Wrapped in Christmas (ret),  Christmas Tree Digital (CreatifBelle, Etsy), Plaid Digital (Gracellie Designs Rustic Winter)
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Basic White, Basic Black, Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer (ret), Computer Paper
 Ink Sahara Sand, Memento Black
Accessories Rhinestone, Mini Glue Dot
Tools     Big Shot, Card Front Builder Dies (ret), Stitched Snowflake Dies

11 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, this is so beautiful!! Your added touch with that linen really makes it a show-stopper!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Oh my, you've turned digital into a stunning card! Love the linen stamp over the top, it's the details, and yours are AMAZING!

Laurel said...

This is perfect! Fabulous card!

Darlene said...

Oh LeAnne this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! LOVE everything about it!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I can just smell those pretty little wispy pine trees! This is fabulous, LeAnne!

Bonnie said...

This is an awesome image! It looks 3D on my computer! Love the background and how the linen stamping adds such a warm feel!

Diane said...

Beautifully created, what a great digital and love the way you have added texture to it! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE DT {Nellies Nest}

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card, great design for our challenge.… Many thanks for entering and hope to see you again soon. Good luck in the final draw.
[aNNie proud Designer for Peace on Earth Christmas challenges
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Nora Noll said...

This card just POPPED right off the page for me. I LOVE that design and how you used the computer generated media!!

Cindy Beach said...

WOW! You really nailed it with this pretty creation, LeAnne! I love everything about it! Had no idea it was from digi until now. It really does look like linen with the texture you added.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Fabulous - and right-on the inspo photo too! I love that Christmas tree sign stamp. Commenting just reminded me I forgot to link up my card to this week's challenge too!