Friday, November 12, 2021

TMS631 Gather Together

 Hi everyone!  I am squeaking in another card today so I don't miss the deadline for Tuesday Morning Sketches!  Here's their sketch:


And here's my take on it:


I recently purchased the background stamp Knit Together and I just love it!  I stamped in on a Soft Succulent card front with matching ink, then added a panel of Harvest Meadow DSP that I softly sponged along the edges.  The wreath was diecut from Sahara Sand cardstock and I colored the leaves with a soft wash of ink as well:


I fussy-cut the sentiment from Pretty Pumpkins and layered it on a vellum banner backed with a Basic White panel, just so it would show up better.  I just love how this came out!  I am also entering this at Happy Little Stampers, where their challenge is Anything Goes with Dies!


Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Pretty Pumpkins, Knit Together
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Vellum, Sahara Sand, Soft Succulent
 Ink Soft Succulent, Crumb Cake (for sponging)
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Seasonal Swirls Dies, Aquapainter, Sponger Dauber

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Very pretty little wreath, and I expect to see lot of this new knitted background - it's so fun!
=]

designbydonna said...

Beautiful card. Those soft greens are so pretty.

Kampin' Karen said...

I do love that EF but I didn't buy it. It's a perfect drop for your beautiful card. Love the design and colors you chose.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I LOVE this one! The colors, the delicate wreath and the wonderful font on the sentiment! Beautiful card, LeAnne!

Patti said...

This turned out really elegant and the recipient is sure to LOVE it LeAnne!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches :o)

Debbie said...

Wow! I love this!! That BG stamp is on my wish list now!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the unusual autumn colour palette LeAnne and oh that wreath! I just love it! Vicky x

Catie Cuddles said...

Stunning card.
Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge blog.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT