Monday, May 18, 2020

Wish Upon a Starfish

Hello peeps, and happy Monday!  It's Mulch Monday here at the Pugliese residence, so I am sure my muscles will be aching tomorrow!  Anyway, I did get in a little stamping over the weekend; my CAS card fulfills three challenges:  TGIF264 wants watercoloring; Festive Friday is celebrating World Reef Awareness, and CAS(E) This Sketch has a fun sketch:



So here we go:


This is a really CAS card!  My main panel is Shimmery White, and the stamp set is a really old one from Lizzie Anne called Shore Thoughts.  I stamped the starfish in Weathered Wood Distress ink, then watercolored it in and added some So Saffron at the center.  The "ocean" is just some Balmy Blue ink and water, and I stamped the waves on top in Balmy Blue as well.  The sentiment is stamped in Pretty Peacock and I mounted everything on a So Saffron base.  My inspo list includes water, starfish, pun sentiment and aqua!


I'll add a birthday sentiment on the inside!!  Thanks for popping in today!  

Dana and I both did some flower planting this weekend!

Dana plants lots of pots and puts them in her flowerbed and on shepherd's hooks....easier to plant and water that way!


Well, I guess I do too!



Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Shore Thoughts (Lizzie Anne), Itty Bitty Backgrounds (ret)
Card stock & Papers     So Saffron, Shimmery White
 Ink So Saffron, Balmy Blue, Pretty Peacock, Weathered Wood (Tim Holtz)
Accessories
Tools     Aquapainter

10 comments:

Claudia said...

Dear LeAnne, I love your little seastar and the aquapainting. It looks so fresh! And, yes, very CAS...👍
Have fun planting!!

Kampin' Karen said...

Great CAS card. The little starfish is adorable. Your and Dana's flowers are beautiful.

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, our Sketch was certainly the perfect setting for this darling little ocean-collage of stamping! I'm so happy you played! xx
=]

Bonnie said...

Awesome CAS card, my friend! A peaceful beach scene and that pop of yellow is so welcome this dreary morning!

Tracy Grauer said...

What a great card, LeAnne! Thanks for sharing! I love all the flowers you and Dana planted. Have a fun day mulching!

Tami Hewlett said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the soft watercoloring. Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week.

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as can be! And you have been a busy girl! Beautiful pots!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly CAS and perfectly CUTE!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love this soft sea-inspired card LeAnne and a very clever take on that sketch which has foxed me this week - I don’t do splats!

Beth McCullough said...

I love this CAS card LeAnne! I've been having fun planting flowers too! Have a wonderful holiday weekend and thanks for joining us at Festive Friday!