Friday, May 1, 2020

GDP238 Share Sunshine


Happy Friday, everyone!  I have an uber-quick card for you today, and it uses a wee little digital image from the Share Sunshine download that SU is offering.  You can find out more about it HERE.  There are lots of images and sentiments--15 pages worth----and they are scaled to be used with dies and punches, and as they are copywrited, are not to be altered or shared.  I just printed mine out on regular computer paper for my first go-round, and I was happy with them!  I'll do them again on cardstock as I need them!

Anyway, the Global Design Project had a nice easy sketch this week:

I cheated a wee bit with the ombre part, because I found some papers that perfectly matched my little sentiment.....here we go:


I stamped the flower from the retiring Painted Harvest set in Strawberry Slush and Primrose Petals, with the center stamped in So Saffron. I diecut it and adhered it to a Strawberry Slush scalloped circle, then cut it in half and separated it a bit to fit behind the sentiment banner. The So Saffron banner was made by just using the ends of a die from Stitched Labels, and on that I adhered the #ShareSunshine:


I added a few sequins and it was done!  I also adhered a sentiment from the same digital set to the inside.  I have a few more ideas for this cool little set as well!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Painted Harvest, Share Sunshine PDF
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, So Saffron, Strawberry Slush (ret), Little by Little DSP (Shimelle), computer paper
 Ink Strawberry Slush, Primrose Petals (both ret)
Accessories Dimensionals, Iridescent Sequins
Tools     Big Shot, Circle Dies (ret), Layering Circle Dies, Stitched Labels Dies

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I love the hashtag, but OH do I want to see the WHOLE sunflower! That is really gorgeous, LeAnne... love it in this almost-pink-grapefruit color!!
Very sweet!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

I love this card! One of my all time favorite stamp sets is Painted Harvest! Thanks for sharing!

Kampin' Karen said...

This is a great, colorful card made with a stamp set I wish weren't retiring! I'll continue to use it though. Have a blessed weekend. We're leaving for NC around 4 AM tomorrow.

Linda Callahan said...

So bright and happy! Cute card!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, what a pretty shade of pink!! This is a delightful card LeAnne!!

Claudia said...

This certainly is a cool one!!! I love the colors!!