Monday, May 4, 2020

SSC230 I Miss Your Face

 

Happy Monday, peeps!  Hope you all had a good weekend.  I have a quick card to share today for the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge:


I have seen lots of cute cards featuring the piggy stamp from SU wearing a mask, and after seeing Anne Marie's cute card from yesterday's Paper Players, I thought I could do the same thing for the cow from Over the Moon!  So here we go:


My mask is just from a little piece of paper towel, folded and adhered with glue dots.  I did thread some white floss behiind her ears to make it a bit more realistic!  And of course, a sentiment from the Share Sunshine PDF was a perfect addition!  I have been pushing these papers around on my desk for a few days, so I thought they would make a cheerful background


 This is being popped into the mail today; can you guess whose little face I miss so much?  And here she is, our little tomboy, playing with some of her daddy's trucks over the weekend:


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Over the Moon, Share Sunshine PDF
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Misc DSP from my Stash, Paper Towel
 Ink Memento Black
Accessories Dimensionals, White Embroidery Floss
Tools     Big Shot, Ornate Layers Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies, Blends

11 comments:

Claudia said...

Yes!!!

Bonnie said...

What a fun card! Cassidy will be delighted to get this!

I Card Everyone said...

Just so mooooo-velous, LeAnne!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

Very cute. She will love it. I have not used that set enough.

Vicky Hayes said...

This is so cute LeAnne it brought a smile to my face! How you must miss Cassidy :(
Vicky x

Heather said...

Too cute, LeAnne - great set to pair that sentiment up with, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Linda Callahan said...

Mooo-velous card! And I hear you loud and clear - I miss Emma so much!

Lisa Elton said...

This just makes me smile, it's so cute!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Super cute - these cows are perfect with these sentiments too!

Annette Elliott said...

Oh, my goodness this is adorable, LeAnne! I am sad to see this set retire, because I think I "need" it. lol Thanks so much for playing along with this weeks challenge at Sunday Stamps!

Christine Kiehl said...

Aww! So adorable I agree! Have a happy holiday weekend!