Last night was my last Christmas Card Stamp Camp. I am going to miss all my girls! We had a great time, a full house, some new faces--lots of chattin' & stampin' going on! So on to the cards--sorry the pix are not so clear---a very yucky, cold, gray day here:
- Stamps: IBBG, Season of Joy, Star-Studded Season
- Paper: Brocade Blue, WW, Night of Navy, Vellum CS
- Ink: Brocade Blue, White Craft
- Acc: Irid Ice EP, Heat Tool, Glue Dots
This was a fun easy card to do!
- Stamps: Best Wishes & More, Best Yet
- Paper: WW, Baja Breeze, Holiday Treasures
- Ink: Baja Breeze
- Acc: Ribbon, Scallop & Circle Punches
Another quick easy one--the inside sentiment of the scalloped image was covered by the candy cane image. This is a cool way to get extra use from your stamps!
- Stamps: Holiday Blitz, Say it with Scallops, Short & Sweet
- Paper: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Holiday Treasures, WW
- Ink: Riding Hood Red, Craft White
- Acc: Scallop Square Punch, 3/4" Square Punch, Dimensionals
- Stamps: To You & Yours, Holly Wheel
- Paper: Bravo Burg, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke
- Ink: Always Artichoke, Bravo Burgundy
- Acc: 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Large & Small Tag Punches, Large Oval Punch, 1/8" Punch, Moss Gingham Ribbon, Glitter & Glue
Thanks for visiting!