I just received my latest SU order and in it was the DP "Holiday Treasures". It is gorgeous, and although I got several packages of DP this time around, I ripped into this one first so I could play and make some easy Christmas cards. Since SU has an upcoming promotion with rub-ons, I also wanted to showcase them as well!
So here are "three easy pieces":
- Stamps: Many Merry Messages, Best Yet, Say it With Scallops, Holiday Blitz
- Paper: Confetti White, Riding Hood Red, Certainly Celery, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Holiday Treasures DP, Haiku DP
- Acc: Glitter, Scallop Square Punch, Circle Punches, Old St Nick Rub-ons, Rhinestone Brad, Grosgrain ribbon
And finally, this is an old favorite. I am sure everyone has seen the hot chocolate holders made from an envelope. Here is my newest one featuring Mr. Twigster:
If you're not familiar with this, just seal an envelope (this is a SU Whisper White one); decorate as you wish. Fold it in half crosswise and cut apart; crimp one side and decorate the other. The hot cocoa packet (folded to fit) will slide into the crimped envelope; the outer piece will slide over top. Add a ribbon and you're good to go! Makes a sweet little gift for a teacher or coworker.
- Stamps: Mr Twigster, Jumbo Snowflake Wheel, Best Wishes & More
- Paper: WW, Frosty Day DP
- Ink: Stazon, Tangerine Tango, Bashful Blue, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue Cartridge
- Acc: Glitter, Crimper, Gingham Ribbon, Med WW Envelope, Blender Pen, Hot Cocoa package
Thanks for visiting!!!