Today is my turn to choose colors, and I have chosen some nice rich colors of Bravo Burgundy, Bordering Blue and Not Quite Navy, along with the neutral of white.
I couldn't wait to use some Parisian Summer DP, and although most of my image covers it up, I still like the elegance of it. The rest of the card, I really struggled with! For as simple as it is, I certainly spent more time on it than I should have!
Let's see what the other challenge team members came up with:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Cathy - Crafty Thoughts
- Kimberly – For the Love of Paper
So why don't you try this Color Throwdown Challenge and see what you come up with? Check out the CTD blog, post a comment there and link your creation! If you choose to post it to SCS, be sure to use the keyword CTD19. Thanks for visiting!
- Stamps: Forest of Trees, Flourishes; Aged Sheet Music, CHF; Snow Flurries, Star-Studded Season (both ret. SU)
- Paper: WW, Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy, Bravo Burgundy, Parisian Summer DP
- Ink: Not Quite Navy, Bordering Blue, Bravo Burgundy
- Acc: Glitter, Narrow Organdy Ribbon, Circle Punch, Dimensionals