Monday, November 17, 2008

CPS91

I have been busy all day prepping for some classes and clubs, so I haven't had much time to stamp!  I was searching for a quick sketch and came up with this one from Card Positioning Systems#91:

CPS91

I am trying to make several Thanksgiving cards for family members that we won't see, so I inked up an Inkadinkado clear stamp, So Thankful for You:

CPS91 Thanksgiving

I tweaked the sketch a little.  Thanks for looking!

  • Stamps:  Linen, So Thankful for You, Inkadinkado; Autumn Whimsey, Gina K
  • Paper:  Confetti Cream, Close to Cocoa, Haiku
  • Ink:  Chalk Inks, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Antique Linen, (Tim Holtz)
  • Acc:  Aquapainter, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, Button, Linen Thread, Circle Punches, Designer Label Punch, Marker, Dauber, Dimensionals

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodnes, I so love this! LOVE those little leaves and you did such a great job with the CPS sketch!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a terrific thanksgiving card. I especially like the stitching and the inking around it and the leaves in the circle.

Joan Fricker said...

This is a wonderful Thanksgiving Card. I love it!

Joan

Anonymous said...

I love this sketch! You tweaked it beautifully and used an artful combination of stamps. This is just wonderful!

Lynn said...

Beautiful Thanksgiving card! Love the whimsical image and the way this sketch showcases the pretty paper you've used.

Janine said...

This is just gorgeous.!!!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

This is gorgeous, LeAnne!! I'm only making a few for far-away family, too. This one is stunning!! MISS YOU!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

You've been busy! This is fabulous! Love the "shabby" feel of it!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous Thanksgiving card. Beautiful layout.

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely stunning! I love the PTI dp, the gorgeous fall images and the layout.

Juanita said...

I really like this sketch, the card you made with it is lovely.

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the leaf details.