Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Twiggy Fun Fold

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Yesterday my stamp clubs met and we made a cute card using a fun fold that I am pretty sure I saw on Mary's Deatherage's blog (but I can't find the actual post right now!).  I'll give dimensions later on in my post.  Anyway, it uses the Cottage Wreaths stamp set and some fun hostess papers called Celebrate Everything!  Here we go:


And here's a side view, so you can see the folds:




The wreath was stamped in Early Espresso and the leaves in Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade and Cajun Craze.  The berries were stamped in Pear Pizzazz, and it was all on a Crushed Curry card base.  I added a little black outline leaf to complement the black designs on the DSP!  It went together quickly and is really cute and fun!


Here are the measurements:

Card panel:  5 1/2" x 8", score at 1", 2" and 5" on the long side.  

Pop-up panel:  3 1/8" x 5", score at 4 1/4".

White layer:  2 7/8" x 4".

Narrow base layer:  7/8" x 5 1/4".

Larger base layer:  2 3/4" x 5 1/4".

Thanks for popping in today..enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Cottage Wreaths
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Celebrate Everything Hostess DSP, Poppy Parade DSP
 Ink Early Espresso, Real Red, Poppy Parade, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Country Wreaths Dies

6 comments:

Wendy said...

This is so pretty, LeAnne and how perfect for Fall! Thank you for sharing the directions on making this. I have seen them around but never knew how to actually make them! Love all those pretty leaves in your paper and that beautiful wreath! I love this stamp set! TFS and have a great day! :)

Linda Callahan said...

This is adorable! Love the the fold and the twiggy-ness…..Long ago I was a fan of Twiggy!

I Card Everyone said...

What a beautiful way to send a sweet hello, LeAnne! So fun!
=]

Bonnie said...

Another pretty wreath and a fantastic fun folded card, LeAnne! Thanks for the directions!

Kampin' Karen said...

So colorful and one of my fave folds. TFS

Lisa Elton said...

I've never tried one of these, this is fun! Super cute too!