Monday, September 5, 2022

Addicted to CAS Pretty Little Bird

Happy Monday, peeps, and happy Labor Day if you're in the states!  I am slowly getting back into my stamping groove, I think I am mostly still in vacation mode!  The challenge at Addicted to CAS this week is "birds", and since I love birds, I thought I'd give it a go:


This challenge is pretty strict about their CAS requirements, so I kept it to one layer and one color:


This Inky Antics set is one I've had for a while and I love the pointillism effect!  I stamped everything in Starry Sky:


And stamped a big "Thank You" from Pinkfresh on the inside:

A very sweet friend from church handed me a card yesterday; I was a little puzzled because my birthday had come and gone, so imagine my surprise when I opened it up and it was a sweet thank you for making and sending cards to our church members! And even better, she included some postage stamps inside the card!  I was so encouraged by her sweet, generous gesture!  So this card is going to her! Any excuse to make another card, right?!

A couple more pix from downtown Lewes and the beautiful flowers:




Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Songbird (Inky Antics), Scripted Bold Sentiments (Pinkfresh)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White
 Ink Starry Sky
Accessories
Tools     Stamparatus

4 comments:

Tracy Grauer said...

What a beautiful CAS card! Lewes looks like such a quaint and wonderful place to visit!

I Card Everyone said...

A book of stamps is the best gift ever for a card maker! Your friend deserves this gorgeous CAS card - I'll try to remember these CAS rules, LeAnne, it's exquisite!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What a lovely way to say thank you, LeAnne! And what a thoughtful gift from your friend!

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a pretty CAS card I love the stamp it's so unusual and I love your ink colour choice.Thank you so much for joining in my bird challenge at ATCAS
Lewes looks amazing.

Marie