Thursday, June 2, 2022

TTTC164 A Friend's Birthday

Happy Thursday, peeps!  Hope you're having a lovely day so far! We have a great Tic-Tac-Toe grid for our challenge today!  Check it out:

I chose the left column of Spots/Stripes, Patterned Paper and Flowers, but really, I've got just about everything but twine and an animal, LOL!  Since I had Coastal Cabana on my desk from another project, I went with it again, using some of the patterns from the DSPs and the pretty Shaded Summer stamp set:

 



I used several dies to create the layers, and fussy-cut the word "friend" from the new Happiness Abounds set, then added some sequins from my stash.  I got an ink smudge on the inside layer, so sprigs to the rescue!  I just stamped some right over top of the smude and they "disappeared"!  The sentiment is also from Happiness Abounds!


The sketch that I used is from Try Stampin' On Tuesday...so many fun layers!


I hope you'll check out what the other designers did with our grid, and their creations will inspire you to play along with us too!  Check them out at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge blog! See you there!  And here are a couple more beautiful sympathy cards:

From my sweet friend Teri:


And this beauty is from Lisa:


Such a comfort!  Thanks for popping in today; enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Shaded Summer, Happiness Abounds
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Coastal Cabana DSP
 Ink Coastal Cabana
Accessories Dimensionals, Sequins from my Stash
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Scalloped Contour Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies

12 comments:

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

LeAnne, you are soooo good at monochromatic cards. Whenever I try to make one, I ended up pitching it. Yours are always gorgeous!!

Kampin' Karen said...

Love a monochromatic. It's a beauty. So are the cards you have received so far. TFS.

Donna Scholz said...

LeAnne, love your beautiful 2-color card! All those luscious layers create so much texture and depth!! Great use of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch, too! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Lisa Elton said...

You've layered this little number up perfectly, LeAnne! Everything flows together beautifully!

I Card Everyone said...

Really lovely, LeAnne! that scalloped die reminds me of an old favorite W&W - that I haven't used in ages!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

I love everything about this card!

Heather said...

Gorgeous, LeAnne! A real study in Coastal Cabana, too, lol. Your layering here is simply stunning, so much tiny detail! Wow! Thanks so much for playing at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!

Dena J said...

Gorgeous layers and a perfect creation of this sketch! I love coastal cabana and you've really let it shine in this card, LeAnne. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

libbystamps said...

LOVE all the cards! But your card for TSOT is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining our challenge!

Anna said...

What a beautiful card. I love the color you have chosen, and how all of the patterned papers you have included enhance the stamped image and die cut. Thank you for joining us for this challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, Design Team

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love a good monochrome card LeAnne and this one is so fresh in aqua and white - great layering too!

Claire Broadwater said...

This is just gorgeous and one of my favorite colors! I love all the layers and the layout! All of the cards are beautiful!