Thursday, June 9, 2022

ICC118 Hues of Happiness

Hello there, happy Thursday! Hope you're having a good week so far!  Today is Cassidy's last day of school, so my days will be filled with trying to keep her occupied for the summer, LOL!  I can see lots of pool time in my future...and reading!  Can't wait!  I have a thank you card today using the Hues of Happiness DSP....you can't go wrong with it! I paired it with some Melon Mambo DSP and here's what I came up with:


The Blossoming Happiness dies make it so easy to cut out those gorgeous blooms; I placed this one in a Scalloped Contour diecut on which I used a Blending Brush to add a little Blushing Bride ink.  It's pretty faint but I love the subtlely of it: 


I couldn't resist using that notepaper edge die in the set too....adds a bit of fun, and a couple of In Color Gems added some sparkle.  The sentiment is from Shaded Summer, and the sketch is from Inspire.Create:

And it's on its way, winging to its recipient!  Thanks for stopping in today!

A couple more beautiful sympathy cards came our way too!  This one is from a special blog friend, Tracy:


This one is from my sweet sister in Christ, Debbie:


Such sweet reminders that friends continue to pray for our family!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"A friend loves at all times and a brother is born for a time of adversity." Proverbs 17:17


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Shaded Summer
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Hues of Happiness, Melon Mambo DSP
 Ink Melon Mambo, Blushing Bride
Accessories In Color Gems, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Scalloped Contour Dies, Blossoming Happiness Dies, Blending Brush

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Such gorgeous colors, LeAnne - found a bit of that color in my garden this morning, too!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

That bloom is so pretty! Marvelous card, LeAnne!