Friday, June 10, 2022

FMS529 Thanks

Happy Friday, peeps!  Just a quick card thank-you today using the FMS sketch:

So cute!  I used Nature's Prints and shades of Starry Sky and Sahara Sand:


I started with just a little piece of two of the gingko images and layered them on some Sahara Sand DSP.  I just love the sentiments and matching dies in the Charming Sentiments set!  There's one for just about every occasion!  I made banners from matching DSP, added a couple of diecut circles and my "thank you" and it was done!


Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Nature's Prints, Charming Sentiments
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Starry Sky, Starry Sky DSP, Sahara Sand DSP
 Ink Starry Sky
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Natural Prints Dies, Layering Circle Dies, Sentiment Silhouettes Dies

7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

I love this shade of blue and the Sahara Sand shows it off so nicely. When I got the stamp set, I was wondering if it was ginko and you have confirmed. TFS.

I Card Everyone said...

So darling, LeAnne! I can't resist a neutral - even when blue is involved!
=]

Colleen Begley said...

So pretty! I love that blue with the kraft!

Lisa Elton said...

Perfectly charming, LeAnne! The DP is so cute!

Kim S said...

I love the way the Starry Sky pops on the Sahara - especially the leaves against the little flowers in the background. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Jen Timko said...

Oh how pretty this is. That blue is the "star" of the show and so nice against the neutral. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Cécile RIBON said...

Great color scheme! I love this bright blue paired with tan. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.