Sunday, February 24, 2008

Round & Round & Round


This is my attempt at a round card! I thought I would play around with my Nestabilities after I saw MishMash's cute samples here. She is SO creative!!! It took a couple tries to get the cardstock to cut all the way through, but I am pleased with how nice it looks! I am sadly lacking in any cutesy-type Easter stamps, the only current one I have is from Holiday Blitz, which is a great stamp set to have!!! But it really wasn't what I was looking for, but I used it anyway. The Stamp-a-ma-Jig helped me to line up my little bunnies. They are stamped in Soft Sky & Certainly Celery, layered on Soft Sky, Dollar Store DP, WW and Mellow Moss. Probably would have looked better on Certainly Celery, but that's what I started with & was too lazy to do another one! I also stamped the little flower from Enjoy Every Moment on the DP. It is finished off with some stitched ribbon & DD on their lil' ears! Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job with the circle card. I've never attempted one of these - they look tricky.

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable! Love the circle card...so perfect with your colours and images!