Monday, February 25, 2008

Lots of Flowers


This is another double challenge: a Featured Stamper (Mary Jo Albright) and a Technique challenge, which was to use different designer papers. It is easy to coordinate papers when you use Stampin' Up! products because all their papers within a package coordinate!! I chose Flowers for You and the flower from All Through The Year and just stamped it in the four colors of the DP! I made my own striped ribbon by using a Lovely Lilac marker and a ruler on our white grosgrain ribbon; the button was a tan one from Earth Elements, and I also colored it with the marker. The color didn't look quite right, so I added a little Bliss Blue pastel which seemed to make it match. I never did that before so I don't know if the color will rub off without some sort of fixative!!!
Thanks for looking!
Stamps: All Through the Year
Paper: Regal Rose, WWhite, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac
Ink: Regal Rose, Certainly Celery, Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac
Acc: Markers, Ribbon, Button, Pastels, Circle Punches

3 comments:

Maren said...

What a bright and cheery card! I LOVE your ribbon treatment!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the design...great case, and the combination of dp is awesome!

Carolyn King said...

What a fun spring card! Love the colors and the layout...you did a great job on the challenge!