Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dotty for Sketches


This is a combo of two sketches on Splitcoaststampers: WT152 and SC162. I love polka dots anyway, so I put a few on here. The background is a new jumbo wheel Spunky Spots....don't you just love that name? I also very lightly stamped little polka dots from Itty Bitty Backgrounds on my image with Bashful Blue ink. This little sentiment is a Level 1 hostess set this year....one of my favorites, there are 6 images in all. It only takes a $150 workshop to earn this set! Another polka dot is my ribbon. I made this myself with craft ink and SU's white grosgrain ribbon. Don't use classic ink, it will bleed through. The craft ink can be set with an iron or a heat gun if you don't feel like heating up your iron! Finally, three brads adds some more polka punch. Thanks for looking!
Stamps: For a Friend, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Spunky Spots
Paper: Gable Green, Green Galore, Whisper White, Ballet Blue, Misc DP
Ink: Stazon Black, Green Galore Classic & Craft, Bashful Blue
Acc: White Ribbon, BB Brads, Markers, Jelly Roll Pen

2 comments:

Jenn D said...

This is very cute! I love how you used all of the dots for the challenge.

Maren said...

This is so so cute!