Sunday, February 3, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Wow! I have been tagged by Tracy at Stampin All Seasons. She is a New Zealand SU demonstrator! Isn't that cool? Anyway, we are supposed to use the letters in our middle name to tell something about ourselves. I thought I could get out of this because I don't HAVE a middle name, but she said I'd have to use my maiden name!! Okay, here goes:
M--M&M's give me a headache. I love them, but I pay for eating them!
A--The A in my first name is a capital. Hardly anyone ever gets this right, I stopped being upset by it a long time ago!
C--Cows--I grew up on a dairy farm
K--Kissing--enough said!
E--Eating is something I do WAAAYYYY too much of! But it's so fun!
Y--Youth--mine is escaping quickly!
Well, I don't have but one other person that I know of who has a blog, and that is Alison....so, Alison, you've been tagged!

No comments: