Monday, December 19, 2022

Nature's Prints Thanks

Happy Monday, all! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend  It's wrapping day in the Pugliese household!  Hopefully I'll get them all done before hubby gets home from work, LOL!  I have a non-Christmas card today; it uses the sketch from Try Stampin on Tuesday as well as the challenging (to me) colors from Inspire.Create:



So here we go:


Petal Pink and Rich Razzleberry are colors I rarely use; Granny Apple Green I use a little more often, so I chose this challenge because I really wanted to be challenged!  To make the colors a bit more matching in tone, I stamped the Early Espresso and Rich Razzleberry on scrap paper first before stamping them; that way the colors were a bit softer!


My sentiment is from Hand-Penned Petals; florals and greenery are from Nature's Prints.  I used Petal Pink DSP for the horizontal panel, and also embossed the front panel with the Timeworn Type EF.  I finished it off by adding some pretty Seasonal Sequins!  Thanks for popping in today!

Hubby and I hit an estate sale over the weekend in an over-55 community.  One of the homes had this in their yard:


This is a FULL SIZE sleigh and horse....and it's not a blow-up one, either!  I wonder if they keep them in the garage for the rest of the year!  I'd love to see it all lit up; might have to take a ride some night this week!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Nature's Prints, Hand-Penned Petals
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Petal Pink DSP
 Ink Rich Razzleberry, Petal Pinkk, Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso
Accessories Seasonal Sequins, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Timeworn Type EF, Natural Prints Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say a big thank you Leanne for your daily posts to show us your beautiful cards. I don't often comment but, as well as appreciating your beautiful art, I do love the glimpses you give into your daily life.

Wishing you and your lovely family a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful and healthy new year.

Love from sunny south-west France

Isla xx

I Card Everyone said...

It doesn't look like you had one bit of trouble with these colors, LeAnne! They certainly do work together beautifully!
The sleigh is gorgeous but I'm a bit concerned that the horse was real at one point?? Yikes!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely and refreshing on this cold winter day! We have a house near us with on old fashioned sleigh too! The bad thing is they put a creepy looking Santa it. He kind of looks like he's been to the taxidermist LOL!

Denise Willerton said...

I abasolulety LOVE this card LeAnne ~ stunning!!! and the fussy cut sentiment!!! LOVE it ~ you had me looking to see if that was a die cut!!! beautiful card my friend ~ Happy Blessed Christmas to you and your family xo

Donna Scholz said...

LeAnne, your card is so beautiful! Love all the layers, embossing, and your trick of stamping-off for the Rich Razzleberry and Early Espresso inks!! Thank you so much for sharing your card and wonderful creativity with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our very last challenge of 2022! The Design Team here at TSOT wish you a wonderful holiday season, and look forward to where your creativity takes you in 2023!!!

JoAnn said...

Beautiful card LeAnne and I agree, it doesn't look like you had any trouble using these colors. Thanks for sharing this beauty.