Friday, December 30, 2022

IB218 So Much Love

Happy Friday, peeps!  I haven't been able to play with my old challenge team at Inspired By for a while, so I thought I'd throw my hat in the ring this week with a simple, easy card!  Here's the prompt as well as the optional sketch:


Even though the prompt has a New Year's theme, I chose to use some new goodies from the upcoming spring catalog and made a non-traditionally-colored Valentine's card:


I love this new DSP called Country Gingham (Gingham? Of course I love it!) and chose a Mint Macaron diagonal plaid, and I paired it with the new Love For You dies....how wonderful that the dies and the stamp set share the same name!  (So much easier to match up!)  Anyway, I cut the background panel from some Brushed Gold cardstock, then layers of Basic White and Basic Black!  Several heart die cuts were scattered around along with some gold sequins.  Pretty simple but that big sentiment really packs a punch!


Thanks for visiting today!

Cassidy "trained" Eden to unwrap a gift....unfortunately, it wasn't a gift for Eden, but a crazy game called Farting Frenchies!  It's a game featuring French bulldogs and their propensity for being stinky...apparently some of the dogs actually have FB and IG followers!  We played on Christmas day and it was pretty funny!!  But I felt bad that Eden did all that work and didn't get rewarded!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Mint Macaron, Brushed Gold, Country Gingham (new spring mini)
 Ink
Accessories Dimensionals, Gold Sequins from my stash
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Love for You Dies (new spring mini), Stitched Be Mine Dies (ret)

7 comments:

mary said...

I agree with you about the names of stamps and dies. It makes no sense to give them different names. Cool colors for a cool card!

~amy~ said...

So sweet, love the Mint + Gold combo LeAnne!!

Kampin' Karen said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Great card! Love the gold. Thanks for playing at IB! - Laurel

Linda Callahan said...

Loving the gold here…..sweet card!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, this is wonderful! I'm especially loving the brushed gold and what a fantastic match for that minty plaid!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

A lovely card that would work well for an anniversary too!