Sunday, July 17, 2022

PP600 Kids Kards

Happy Sunday, stampers!  Time for a new Paper Players challenge...it's our 600th!  Wowza!  I am honored to have been a part of this fun challenge from the very beginning!  Our challenge this week is from the amazing Ann, and she has a fun clean and simple challenge for us:

 

Remember, "clean and simple" means limited supplies, lots of clean space, simple and uncluttered! Sometimes we forget that!  So here is my birthday card using some fun products from the Charming Sentiments bundle:


Besides have dies for all the sentiments in this fun set, there are candle and flame dies, heart dies, star dies, a splash die and a bow die!  What a haul!  I diecut seven candles from various cardstock scraps, added some Mango Melody flames and glued them on a panel of Basic White that was embossed with a jumbo polka dot EF:


I stamped the sentiment in Pacific Point and added this one to the inside:


Lots of white space for the CAS portion but still packs a fun punch with all the candles!  Be sure to check out what the design team has created at the Paper Players blog, then share your CAS "Kids Kards" with us!  Thanks for visiting today!

Dana, Cassidy and Wayne met up with Dana's half-brother and his wife on Saturday for breakfast.  Kevin was almost a teenager when Dana was born and did not get to spend any time with her while she was growing up.  But blessedly, they reconnected later on and have been able to see each other at least once a year or so since then.  His wife Kristy is a gem and I am so happy for all of them that they were able to spend a little time together!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."  I Corinthians 13:6-7

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Charming Sentiments
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Parakeet Party, Gorgeous Grape, Pacific Point, Poppy Parade, Tahitian Tide, Daffodil Delight, Mango Melody
 Ink Pacific Point
Accessories Wink of Stella (on the flame)
Tools     Big Shot, Sentiment Silhouettes Dies, Jumbo Polka Dot EF (ret)

13 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is a perfect card for a kid of any age, LeAnne! Love the brightly colored candles!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne this is such a wonderful accomplishment - 600!!!! You all deserve a special award or something! Congratulations!
Your Kid's Kard is adorable!
=]

Ann Schach said...

What a perfect birthday card for kids of any age, LeAnne! So colorful and cheery! I have to get this bundle. Thank you for making my challenge shine. I remember the first challenge so well. Time does fly. Here's to another 100 challenges! Have a wonderful week!

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, I will always thank you for being instrumental in adding me to The Paper Players team. I remember reaching out to you and asking you how I could get on a DT! You are very special to me and have always helped me when I needed it! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.
I LOVE this card. I am going to CAS it for sure. The white polka dots and those fun candles steal the show!

Wendy said...

Super cute and how colorful! Love the polka dots and the brightly colored candles, LeAnne! Great picture of Dana and her step brother! It's great that they keep in touch!!

Jennie Maier said...

LeAnne, I love your card! Polka dots and bright colors, two of my favs! Congrats on the milestone and thanks for your creative inspiration over the years! Have a great week!

Lisa Elton said...

600... WOWZA, that's incredible! Your polka dotty candle card is the perfect way to celebrate!

laurie said...

How fun! I love your row of colorful candles...so cheerful!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is such a fun, CAS card LeAnne! I love the bright coloured candles and embossed background - I've been eyeing that bundle for a while, I think this card might just have tipped it into my next shopping basket lol! Here's to the next 600 challenges lol with the best team ever!

Cindy Beach said...

Congrats to you, LeAnne on this wonderful milestone! The great family photo makes me happy too. The colorful birthday card is a delight!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, I love all that texture - what a wonderful background those polka dots are for your array of candles! Love it! It's been an honor to craft beside you every Sunday for 600 challenges! Oh... love the family photo, too!
hugs
jaydee

Christy Lynn said...

Love the colorful pops of the candles on that white background. Fabulous job on the challenge, LeAnne!

Anne Marie Hile said...

I just love everything about your card, LeAnne! The playful polka dots, the pop of bright color...truly a CAS-terpiece! Happy 600th challenge, too. I still can't believe how much time has passed. Big hugs! :)