Friday, July 22, 2022

FMS545 Ruthie's Birthday

Happy Friday, peeps!  Hot enough for you?  Phew!  Scary stuff out there, be sure to stay cool!  I have a quick birthday card for our retired pastor's wife and it uses the FMS sketch:

It's no secret that I like trios of things, so this sketch jumped out at me right away!  I decided to give my SU papers a break and pulled out some Carta Bella papers called Home Again, because Ruthie loves gardening and flowers:


The panels were diecut with Stitched Rectangle dies, and after heat-embossing the sentiment from Happiness Abounds, it was diecut with a Stylish Shapes banner die.  I added some Pierced Blooms flowers and leaves and mounted it on a Basic White panel embossed with the retired Ornate Flower embossing folder.


I added another sentiment on the inside and it's all ready to hand-deliver to her on Sunday!  Thanks for visiting today!

Wayne got to do one of his favorite things while in Georgia:


Yikes, I have no idea what that is....scary looking tail, though!


They also saw some local wildlife....thanks, but no thanks!


Thanks for popping in today---enjoy it and be blessed!

"And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdome of heaven.  Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. " Matthew 17:3-4

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Happiness Abounds
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Home Again DSP (Carta Bella)
 Ink Craft White
Accessories Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Pierced Blooms Dies (ret), Ornate Flowers Embossing Folder (ret)

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Super adorable card for Ruthie! Love the embossed panel and those layers of patterned paper on top. The Pierced Blooms Dies are a perfect addition for a flower lover and looks amazing with your paper! She is sure to love it! Looks like Wayne caught a baby sting ray! And that alligator would have me running for cover! Yikes is right! LOL Stay cool and Happy Friday!

Linda Callahan said...

My dad used to love to fish like that when they wintered in Florida…..no thanks….those ocean critters scare me! But your card doesn’t…..it’s lovely!

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne this is so lovely. I'm crazy about the colors combined on that Carta Bella paper! I'm betting the gingham reeled you in!

Wait. WHAT? Is that a horseshoe crab? I'll stick with the Un-salted waters, thanks - but good for Wayne!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Those papers are so sweet and they look perfect with the embossed background! This is a charming card that I think Rosie will enjoy! My Joe and your Wayne would be fast friends, he loves to fish too! He's never caught anything that interesting though ~ yikes!

Jacquie Southas said...

What a fresh and pretty design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.