Thursday, May 5, 2022

TTTC160 Best Wishes in Gold

Hello, peeps!  Popping in during my little bloggy break...a break from my break, lol....to bring you the latest Tic Tac Toe challenge!  I chose the top row across of White on White, Ribbon and Gold! 

I am so disappointed that Pierced Blooms has retired...that is a set of dies that I won't part with for sure!  I diecut some flowers and leaves from some Brushed Gold cardstock, then created a circular element with the new Stylish Shapes dies to create my wreath:


I used the Greenery die to emboss a background, and adhered it with dimensionals to a Basic White card base.  I added a gold and white bow:


and an embossed sentiment, diecut with the banner from Stylish Shapes die:


I think this has a bit of whimsy as well as a bit of elegance!  Can't wait to send it out to a birthday recipient!  I hope you'll play along with our Tic Tac Toe grid this week...perfect for several occasions!  We can't wait to see what you made!  Thanks so much for dropping in today!

Spring is such an exciting birding time for us here in southeast PA...it means lots of birds that we don't normally see are migrating from their winter homes to their summer ones....I always feel like they're going from north to south, but it's more than likely the other way around!  Anyway, these two rose-breasted grosbeak friends visited earlier in the week, on the same date that they visited a couple of years ago!  One even was sipping from my hummingbird feeder, but I couldn't get a picture!


They are just beautiful! I heard and saw my first oriole of the year too....extra-exciting!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Special Moments (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Brushed Gold
 Ink Encore Gold (ret)
Accessories Gold Weave Ribbon (ret), Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
Tools     Big Shot, Stylish Shapes Dies, Greenery Die, Pierced Blooms Die (ret), Heat Tool

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Please don't ever stop using those darling blooms - especially pretty with the pierced panel, LeAnne! So pretty!
Oh, I do miss the Grosbeaks! Not enough trees and cover for them here but we often saw/heard them at our last home. I'm anxious for the Orioles - so glad you got a peek of one today! Just love their songs!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely card and so elegant! The greenery die you used in the background is fantastic!

Tracy Grauer said...

This is such a beautiful card! I, too, love the Pierced Blooms dies and they will remain in my collection for sure! Enjoy the rest of your bloggy break!

Carol L said...

I just love to see these stitched flowers and leaves and the background is a perfect match to them! I may even have a snippet of that great ribbon in my stash somewhere too! Gorgeous card, and those birds are just magnificent in the way they're colored! They're fun to watch aren't they? Have a great Mother's day weekend too!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Such an elegant card LeAnne with the gold on white and I love all of the pierced die-cut detail. These flowers are a keeper for me too!