Thursday, May 12, 2022

AHSC472 Sympathy

Hi there peeps!  Happy Thursday! I needed a sympathy card for a family from church, they're always a challenge to make.  Here's the Atlantic Hearts Sketch that I used to get started:


And here we go, using the new Happiness Abounds and some Heart and Home DSP, along with an embossed Very Vanilla mat and a Pale Papaya card base:


I used a panel of Heart and Home along with some retired plaid DSP in Soft Suede for the square panels.  I heat-embossed the flower in Stazon and Soft Suede inks, then colored it with some Pale Papaya ink and an aquapainter.  The prayer diecut and sentiment are from Papertrey:


I added some Linen Braid trim and a couple of Pale Papaya gems, then stamped this retired sentiment from Here's A Card on the inside:


Thanks for popping in today!

Dana sent me these pictures of Eden in their bedroom, looking out the window...she said Eden was listening to the birds, LOL!  Another birder like me!  



Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Happiness Abounds, Here's A Card (ret), Inspired: Prayer (Papertrey)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Pale Papaya, Soft Suede, Heart & Home DSP, Soft Suede DSP (ret)
 Ink Versamark, Soft Suede, Pale Papaya
Accessories Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Linen Braid (ret), Genial Gems (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Blossomf of Happiness Dies, Scalloped Contours Dies, Aquapainter, Heat Tool, Inspired:Prayer Dies (Papertrey)

4 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

I think it's so cute when fur babies are looking out the window. My Chester does that a lot, especially when he sees birds...not because he's a birder, but because he's a cat and that's what cats are all about...lol. Your card is lovely and I love the linen braid trim. I wish SU would bring that back. Sorry you have needed so many cards for your church family lately. Have a blessed day.

I Card Everyone said...

Your beautiful card, and heartfelt sympathies will be appreciated, LeAnne.
I'm liking that dog more with every photo! OH, I saw my first-ever Orchard Oriole yesterday - on my hummingbird feeder!!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

It's lovely sympathy card and I'm sure they will appreciate that it's handmade with love. I think Eden and my guy would get along just fine! He love photographing birds!

Denise Willerton said...

Such a lovely card LeAnne. I love the DSP and I think I have some kicking around too! I love your interpretation of the sketche. Thank you for sharing ((hugs))