Friday, May 13, 2022

FMS535 Classic Birthday

Happy Friday, peeps!  I have a fun little masculine card using the Freshly Made Sketches sketch for you today!  Here's the sketch:

I keep forgetting that products from the mini catalog are still available, and I have a wee little bit of Hey Sports Fan DSP left, so I thought I'd combine in with He's All That for a "classic" birthday card:


I used pieces of the DSP to create my horizontal elements; the navy layer used the Ornate Layers die (retired), and the striped layer used the rectangular die from the All That dies.  I then stamped the car image on Very Vanilla cardstock with Poppy Parade ink and the sentiment in Night of Navy.  Each element was diecut with the coordinating All That die.  A little resin star finished it off, and I mounted it all on a panel of Very Vanilla that was embossed with a star embosing folder.


I stamped a sentiment from Your Biggest Fan on a stitched rectangle diecut in Night of Navy to put on the inside of my Poppy Parade card:


I like the clean simplicity of this!  Thanks for popping in today!

Mother's Day, 2022


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Your Biggest Fan, He's All That
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Poppy Parade, Hey Sports Fan DSP
 Ink Poppy Parade, Night of Navy
Accessories Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals, Resin Stars
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, All That Dies, Ornate Layers Dies (ret), Star EF (ret)

7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Three beautiful ladies and one handsome card! I have everything I need to CASE it! Have a blessed weekend.

Wendy said...

Super fun masculine card, LeAnne! I never thought I'd like this Sports Fan bundle but turns out it's one of my favorites! Love your embossed star background and those fun papers! TFS! What a sweet photo of Dana, Cassidy & you!

I Card Everyone said...

A card worthy of a celebration, LeAnne!! SO much fun!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Great card with this set and paper! And you ladies look fabulous!

Tracy Grauer said...

One of my favorite color combos: red, white and blue! Love the card. Beautiful photo of you girls!

Lisa Elton said...

Truly a classic for a lucky fella! Pretty ladies too ;)

Amy O said...

This is a great masculine card! And I love the Mother's Day picture! It's always a treat when I see your card in the FMS gallery!