Monday, September 13, 2021

Fun with Textures and Frames

 Happy Monday, peeps, hope you had a good weekend.  I have stamp clubs today and one of the sets I'll be highlighting is the SAB set, Textures and Frames.  I have just a couple of samples I made showing what a fun set it can be!  The first one is a spooky Halloween card; I normally don't do skeletons and creepy Halloween stuff, but these little faces from the Cute Halloween DSP aren't too scary!  I simply stamped a bunch of circles and blotches in Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather on the background, added some bats and cut out my three little skulls:


They're mounted on a Basic Black diecut using the Ornate Frames dies, and the sentiment is from Little Delights.  The next one is a graphic design; I stamped the rectangle images in various shades on a Sahara Sand card, then added a sentiment from Happiest of Birthdays:


The Misty Moonlight banner is also stamped with the stripes from the same set.  Finally, I created my own plaid by stamping the stripes repeatedly on a Crumb Cake panel using Pumpkin Pie ink.  I then added some Stitched Leaves and Pierced Blooms leaves with a diecut bow and a sentiment from Banner Year, diecut with the Tasteful Labels dies:


That's it for me today...if you need any questions answered about the products, shoot me an email!  Enjoy your day and BE BLESSED!


6 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What great inspiration LeAnne - I never know how to use these sets but could easily do all three of these! I especially like the rustic check idea- I am definitely trying that!!

tonilea said...

That is the cutest Halloween card EVER! I LOVE it! Great job!

I Card Everyone said...

I'm finding nothing scary, but lots of delight here today, LeAnne! What a fun set! LOve the look from that dude in the middle!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Wow your backgrounds are wonderful! I debated on that set…..may have to rethink!

Bonnie said...

You always use patterned paper so well, LeAnne! These are no exception! Love, love, love that skeleton card!

Lisa Elton said...

If skulls can be cute, these sure are! Terrific samples, LeAnne. I love the stitched leaves!