Tuesday, September 21, 2021

CAS On Sunday 214 Pretty Pumpkins

 Hi everyone!  When we were growing up, pumpkins were ONE color---orange!  Now they're every color under the sun!  I thought it would be fun to recreate some unusual ones, and I tucked in a little pale orange one as well:


I stamped my plethora of pumpkins on Shimmery White cardstock using Gray Granite and Versamark ink in my Stamparatus, so that I could heat-emboss them with Clear embossing powder.  That allowed me to watercolor them without the outlines bleeding:


I added a strip of Pale Papaya DSP on which I stamped a wee little sentiment from Our Daily Bread Designs.  It all went on a Very Vanilla card base, embossed with the Timeless Textures embossing folder.  I used the sketch from CAS on Sunday:


So happy you popped in today!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Pretty Pumpkins, Mini Tag Sentiments (Our Daily Bread Designs)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Shimmery White, Pale Papaya DSP
 Ink Versamark, Gray Granite, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Pale Papaya, Soft Succulent, Tranquil Tide (ret), Soft Suede
Accessories Dimensionals, Clear Embossing Powder
Tools     Big Shot, Detailed Pumpkins Dies, Aquapainter, Heat Tool, Penned Flowers Dies, Timeless Textures EF

10 comments:

Vickie said...

Lovely…beautiful colors…so serene…well done

I Card Everyone said...

I love those colors for pumpkins - I picked an orange and green one for my front porch this year, but was so tempted by a pure white one!
Darling card, LeAnne!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Those are some pretty little pumpkins and the wee sentiment... perfect! Love this, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the soft watercoloring! Pretty card!

Bonnie said...

This stamp set is aptly named! Such pretty pumpkins!

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnne! I have been seeing those teal colored pumpkins everywhere....I even have a garden flag with one on! Your coloring is fabulous, as always! I love that you let the pumpkins take center stage on this! Love, love, love!

Kerry Parkinson said...

LeAnne this is such a sweet card and I love all your pumpkins, non-orange included, lol. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink. Cheers, Kerry

Kerry Parkinson said...

LeAnne I love all your pumpkins, even the non-orange ones, lol. So glad you joined us at CAS on Friday. Cheers, Kerry

Ina ( Frysk Famke ) said...

Beautiful LeAnne

Thank you for joining us at CAS on Friday.

Greetz Ina

Kathy Hunter said...

What a sweet card! Love the colors!