Saturday, September 11, 2021

FMS502 Beautiful Blue

Happy Saturday peeps!  Busy day so I'll make this quick!  I was not going to get the Harvest Meadow DSP but when I saw the BLUE patterns being used by some of my blog friends, I quickly changed my mind!  I used the FMS sketch to create a monochromatic card with some of those pretty papers!  Here's the sketch:

And here we go:

Very simple; I used the papers for both panels and adhered them to a Basic White card that was embossed with the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.  I didn't get the dies to go with this bundle, but I found these dies from the Sunflower dies worked very nicely, along with a sentiment from Friends are Like Seashells:


I did add a couple little gems for a wee bit of sparkle:



That's it for me! Thanks for popping in today...enjoy it and be blessed!
 
Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Friends are Like Seashells
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Harvest Meadow DSP
 Ink Misty Moonlight
Accessories Blue Gems
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Sunflower Dies, Ornate Frames Dies, Tasteful Textile Embossing Folder

8 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Love it! Quick, easy and pretty!! Have a blessed day.

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne this dsp is gorgeous - and you undoubtedly know how I feel about blue! But, I totally love navy!
So pretty - and those wispy white die cuts are a perfect companion die!
=]

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnne! You cannot go wrong with this DSP and the stamp set/dies! I didn't think I needed any of it but boy, was I wrong! Love the colors of your card! Happy Saturday, my friend! Enjoy this wonderful day! :)

Bonnie said...

This is so crisp and lovely with the dark blue and white! Love the texture and white die cut leaves with this paper!

Amy O said...

What a beautiful way to let these pretty papers shine! Gorgeous card, LeAnne! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Lisa Elton said...

I love those little white sprigs you've tucked in! Pretty card, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

I love this DSP….beautiful card!

Jen Brum said...

Just love this beautiful blue and white card LeAnne! That DSP is just gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!