Thursday, July 29, 2021

KCC570 Pretty Pumpkins

Happy Thursday, peeps!  Hope your week is going well so far!  I have LOTS of goodies from the new upcoming mini catalog and I was able to play with the new Pretty Pumpkins bundle recently!  I LOVE pumpkins...I have lots of pumpkin stamps, but I couldn't resist this new one!  It works well with the Anything Goes challenge at Krafty Chicks, too!  Here we go: 


I started with a mat of the new SAB papers, Peaceful Prints, in a Sahara Sand neutral plaid.   I placed the printed pumpkin stamp in my Stamparatus, then stamped it in Sahara Sand, left it on the plate, and cleaned off the ink.  Then I inked each leaf with a SU marker and re-stamped it right over top of the Sahara Sand ink.  I added a couple of diecut leaves in Old Olive:


I added a horizontal panel of Cajun Craze DSP, stamped with a sentiment from Sparkle of the Season, and matted with a stitched Cajun Craze panel.  This set has lots of lovely pumpkins in it, and I know I'll be using it more!  Thanks for popping in today!

Yesterday was my birthday, and I wanted to share some of the pretty cards I received in the mail!  This one is from Mollie:


and this one is from Karen H:


and this one is from Karen F:


Thanks ladies!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Pretty Pumpkins, Sparkle of the Season
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Cajun Craze, Cajun Craze DSP, Peaceful Prints DSP
 Ink Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, Old Olive
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Detailed Pumpkins Dies, Markers, Stamparatus

3 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Pretty cards! Hope your day was filled with fun.

Tracy Grauer said...

I love that pumpkin! Happy Birthday! Keep the celebration going!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Happy belated birthday! As a demonstrator, I have seen the new mini catalogue as well. Will definitely have to pace my purchases. Absolutely love that pumpkin and your trick on inking it up. I’ll have to remember that! You’ve convinced me to purchase the DSP.
So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT