Saturday, July 18, 2020

FMS44 and JAI514 Bloom and Grow

Happy Saturday, peeps! I have a fun little card I made for two challenges, the FMS sketch  by Jen, and the Just Add Ink color challenge:


I pulled out some papers to match the challenge and I thought that Bloom and Grow would be a pretty set to highlight. Here we go:



I started by stamping one of the floral images in Pretty Peacock directly on to some Pool Party DSP, then colored it with Blends:

I filled in the berries with a Blender Pen and Pretty Peacock ink, then stamped and dicut a few more images on vellum to tuck behind.  For my background, I stamped some leaves from Forever Fern on a piece of retired Smoky Slate gingham and added a Pretty Peacock mat:


It all went on another Pool Party DSP mat with a sentiment from Here's a Card and a few sequins:


This is such a pretty color combo, I am sure I'll use it again!  Thanks for popping in today...be sure to come back tomorrow for our Paper Players challenge!

Another fishing pic to share...silly girl!  Thankfully they threw all the fish back in the river! 


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Bloom and Grow, Here's A Card, Forever Fern
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, Smoky Slate, Vellum, Pool Party DSP, Smoky Slate DSP (ret)
 Ink Pretty Peacock, Smoky Slate
Accessories Sequins, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Ornate Borders Dies, Budding Blooms Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Pool Party Blends, Blender Pen

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, you 'had me' at this darling grey gingham - stamping your delicate leaf pattern just makes it that much more sweet as a backdrop for these cute little blooms.
=]

Carol L said...

I love your take on this sketch and the color combo is quite pretty! Love the leaves stamped on the gingham for a great background! At least Cassidy threw the fish back in without kissing it first as my DGD did quite a few years ago! Yukky! LOL

Linda Callahan said...

Who knew green flowers could be so pretty?!? Love them with the gray!

Lisa Elton said...

This is perfectly charming LeAnne! Love the stamping you added to the gingham panel!

Jen Timko said...

These colors are so pretty together. What a lovely card. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Your card is just lovely LeAnne! I love how you've combined these challenges with the colours and images you've used. Thanks for joining us at FMS and JAI this week!

Chantell Randall said...

A lovely card, I really love the way you have used the DSP. Chantell Just Add Ink