Thursday, June 18, 2020

IB129 Fresh Morning

Hi there, everyone!  Since I flaked out on last week's Inspired By challenge, I made sure I was on the ball this week! Danni has a gorgeous inspiration photo for us:


Wouldn't you be invigorated every morning if this was your bedding?  I just loved all the elements so I tried to re-create some of them on my card:


I started with some striped Golden Honey DSP from the recent SAB catalog, then added three diecuts from Nature's Thoughts, layering them on a Calypso Coral base:


I thought the section under it looked a little bare, so I added another panel of embossing, using one of the new Greenery embossing folders.  I like it!  At the bottom, I created a "quilt" panel using the retired Quilt Builder dies, some Coastal Cabana cardstock, and some Whisper White cardstock that was embossed with a retired Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder:


I added a diecut flower and enamel embellishment for fun!  Finally, I made a tag using the Trio of Tags die, added a sentiment from Forever Fern (the only stamping on the whole card!!!!), a glimmer brad, and some black and white baker's twine from the Playful Pets Trim Combo Pack:


I think this card would probably wake someone up with all the elements that are on it, LOL!  The design team has made some delightful creations with this inspiration...I'm a tad bit jealous at how pretty they are!  Everyone is so creative!  I hope your creativity is sparked by our photo this week...be sure to share your card with us at Inspired By!  Thanks for stopping by...enjoy your day and be blessed!




6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love how you were inspired. Your card is filled with fabulous texture and elements.

I Card Everyone said...

We're all a little jealous that you have all these fabulous SU products to pull together in such beautiful ways, LeAnne! LOve this perfect coral color, your sweet little die cuts, and black-and-white twine... I love it ALL!
=]

Cheryl said...

Leanne, I love this card! I may have to CASE this! Love the colors and all your textures and elements! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Elton said...

Head slap... a quilt die, what a great idea! I love all of the the texture and pattern you put together LeAnne, this is pretty!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love, love, love this card! The textures and patterns make me smile!!!!!! Fabulous!!!!!!

Danni Reid said...

This is brilliant! I love all the colors and textures, your quilt is so beautiful!