I love the little sentiment on this card...it is from an Inque Boutique set, and unfortunately they are no longer in business. A darn shame, too, their stamps were great! Anyway, this card fulfills a slew of challenges:
- WT220, to use buttons
- CC220, So Saffron, Bashful Blue and Pumpkin Pie
- Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch #19 and
- Sharon's ssnotime#89, to make a card with spring flowers!
Pretty straightforward; I probably would have put a sentiment on the front bottom panel, but left it off so I can add it as I need it. Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: Flutter By, Butterfly, Inque Boutique
- Paper: WW, Haiku, Parisian Summer, Hostess Prints Pack, So Saffron, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie
- Ink: Ballet Blue, Pumpkin Pie
- Acc: Birds & Blooms Die, Dew Drops, Gingham, Buttons, Walmart, Sponge Dauber, MS Eyelet Scallop Punch