May! Okay, I know those are not the right words, but that's how I feel today! I delivered floral arrangements for Mother's Day today and yesterday....my mom's family has been in the floral business for years and now my cousin has taken over the business. My daughter inherited the flower-arranging gene as she is also a floral designer. Me--I just know how to drive and deliver!!! So I have nothing to post today, EXCEPT some awards that have been given to me and, lazy me, I never passed them on! Shame, shame!
And this one was from Beth!
Thanks to all of you! I am so blessed by your thoughtfulness!
Okay, now to pass these on to a few creative gals! I will let them decide which one they want! Here ya go:
- Deb, who cracks me up at Paper, Ink, Scissors & Stamps
- Juanita, who is one of the most encouraging stampers I know and who has really amped up her creativity lately at Rubber Side Down
- Wendy, who ALWAYS has lovely, crisp, clean, beautifully-colored cards at WeeBee Stampin'
- Sandi, who has rocked the card world with her lovely rose cards on Sandi MacIver
- Jen, whose blog I just discovered and have enjoyed so much, at Simple & Sincere
- and Liza, whose vintage CAS card blew my socks off, at The Card Kitchen (you can see that card here)
So you know what to do---pass them along!!! Have a lovely Saturday and hopefully I can have some stamping time on Mother's Day!