Monday, May 18, 2009

Where Did the Weekend Go?

It zipped right by, that's for sure--yard sale, church, downline meeting, dinner, rain--it was all in there. So the only stamping I got in was at my WeeInker meeting. We had a wonderful, laugh-filled time doing our shoebox swaps:


Shawn's Dear Dad card


Penny's Party Hearty card


Alison's Just for You card


Lori's Birthday Wishes card


my Here for You card




and Laura's Friend card....on which she demo'ed the pop-up Cake die:


Of course, I was about the only one who struggled with making this, so I had to photograph her sample!!! LOL! Very cute IRL.

I also demo'ed this cute little purse:


I saw them originally here; I changed mine a little bit and I do have some simple directions written if anyone wants them! I wish you could have seen the looks on my WeeInker's faces when they saw this! So much fun and easy to do, too! I have some other things to share, but I'll save them for another day!

It is finally a tiny bit sunny today but still cool and windy--I have read blogs where people had SNOW---come on! Let's have some spring already! I hope you have some time to stamp today!

Edited to add: sorry my photos are so far apart--Blogger is being funny today!


  1. Very nice projects you ladies made! I love them all, LeAnne! Your little purse was adorable too! Perfectly done! TFS

    Enjoy the sunshine today!

  2. Love that little purse,a re you doing a tutorial for us?
    What fabulous projects, a very creative group of ladies, for sure.

  3. What wonderful and fun projects you gals made! You've got a great bunch there! ~chris

  4. LeAnne
    I would love to get your directions for the cute purse. You do such great work. Thanks for displaying things for us to see!!

  5. Awesome looks like a lot of fun!

  6. LeAnne, your "purse" is too cool! Looks like a bunch of talented ladies had a fun time! Beautiful makes!!!
    Blessings, Maria
    (also from PA!)

  7. Awesome projects!!! Can I come to your house and stamp?!? Sign me up for the tutorial ...

  8. wow! you gals sounded having so much fun! and i love the pop up card and the purse!! so lovely. Hope you have a sunny day there.

  9. What a fantastic purse!! These are great cards - must be a fun group!

  10. OH My Gosh, what cute cards and projects! So much eye candy, so much inspiration - TFS! I'd love to learn how to make those little purses if you'd enlighten me:)

  11. Super sweet shoe box projects!! Love the colors, layouts and yes, that birthday cake ROCKS!! And that Top Note purse.... WOW! :)


Thanks so much for your comments! I love hearing from you! If you have a question, please be sure to include an email address so I can respond to you quickly!