Our 43rd Color Throwdown from Broni brings us some lovely colors: Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace and Old Olive.
Shawn lent me her new PTI Scattered Showers set, and I was itching to play with it! I checked the Mojo Monday sketch for this week:
and then I went to work with my colors and stamps!
I realize that my center panel should have been a square--oh dear! I am pleading creative license! And this card is rather busy for me! Lots of activity going on....you know how you keep adding on and embellishing and layering....I think I should have stopped a while back. Oh well! So let's see what you can come up with! Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery, and then link it back to the CTD blog using Mr. Linky. Use the keyword "CTD43" if you post it on a gallery, so we can find it easily! Don't forget, you could be chosen as a Featured Stamper or even a Guest Designer! If you don't have these exact colors, feel free to substitute! Now lets see what the others have come up with:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Cathy - Crafty Thoughts
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
- Stamps: Scattered Showers, Mixed Messages, Polka Dot Basics, PTI; Enjoy the Moment, SU
- Paper: WW, Lavender Lace, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Haiku DP, DCWV Textured
- Ink: Lavender Lace, Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery
- Acc: Swiss Dots CB folder, SU Brads, Twinkle Dots and Twill by Taylored Expressions, Nesties, Scallop Border Punch by SU, lots of dimensionals, sanding block