Today's card hits three challenges!!
- SCS Limited Supply Challenge, International Flair, or to use a foreign language
- Mojo Monday 91 Sketch
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesday- Kim Poloson Poster Inspiration
So here is the sketch:
And here's the card, based on this poster:
This card measures 3 1/2" x 7 ", so it will fit easily in a business-size envelope. All the patterned papers are from Crafty Secrets Earthy pad; the green floral has been overstamped (again) with French Script, and I smooshed More Mustard all over the argyle to bring it more in line with the colors I was using. Watercolored image is a retired Hostess set, Provencal and is stamped on the reverse side of the argyle pattern; sentiment is from Sweet Violets by Flourishes. Pretty straight-forward, nothing fancy as this will be going to our retired minister who just had knee surgery! Thanks for visiting today!
- Stamps: French Script, Provencal, Sweet Violets by Flourishes
- Paper: Confetti Cream, Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, Earthy by Crafty Secrets
- Ink: Stazon, Ruby Red, Garden Green, Always Artichoke, Creamy Caramel, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip
- Acc: Oval Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Button & thread, dimensionals, aquapainter, RHR ribbon, Wide Grosgrain ribbon from my stash