Welcome back to the Color Throwdown Challenge! Cathy has picked some bright, fun, funky colors for us to play with this week. If you don't have these exact colors, feel free to substitute! Post your card on your blog or an online gallery using the keyword CTD45. Go to the CTD blog and link it there via Mr. Linky--I heard he was fixed!!! If not, leave the link in the comment screen. And remember, you could be our Featured Stamper next week, so give it all ya got!
Looking at Green Galore & Pink Passion together, for some reason, made me think watermelons! So here we go:
Overall, I think it's cute, although I am not real crazy about the glitter--next time, I'll do that part differently! LOL! Anyway, I used various Nesties for the watermelon; Chocolate Chip marker to hand-draw the seeds; the pieces are all sponged around the edges for dimension. Bee is from My Cute Stamps and the sentiment is from Verve. Everything is up on dimensionals as well! Now let's see what the others have come up with:
- Broni - Splashes of Watercolor
- Tammy - Stamp Happy
- Cathy - Crafty Thoughts
- Barbara - Paper Pursuits
- Danielle – Wild Dragonfly Designs
Hope to see your creation real soon!
- Stamps: Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Petals & Stems, Verve; Little Forest Friends, My Cute Stamps
- Paper: WW, Green Galore, Pink Passion, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Green Galore, Pink Passion, Craft White
- Acc: Markers, Nesties, Daubers, Oval Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, Twill from TE, DD Glitter