I finally gathered up some goodies to put together as blog candy for my 100,000 hits!
So here is a partial list of what's included. Please note, that SOME of these items may be partially used, like the chipboard may have a few pieces missing. Others are BRAND NEW!!
- Martha Stewart Mica Flake glitter
- Maya Road Butterflies and Bugs Chipboard
- Prima Mulberry Flowers
- Stampin' Up! Sponge
- Stampin' Up! Note of Thanks Mini Note Kit
- Making Memories Colored Staples- 5 colors
- Martha Stewart Floral Gingham Tissue paper pack 12x12-24 sheets
- Stampin' Up! Certainly Celery Twill Ribbon spool
- Hand-stamped pin
- Miscellaneous ribbon
- A few metal edge tags
- Stampin' Up! Linen Magic Mesh
- Rhinestone Stickers
- Huge sample pack of Marco's Papers--5 1/2"x4"--a sampling of every kind they offer
- Stampin' Up! Designer Paper - one 6x6 piece of all recently retiring papers
- Several sheets of 12x12 Designer Papers--some SU, some other manufacturers
- Plus whatever else I find to toss in there!
PLEASE NOTE: This is only open to US and Canadian readers---so sorry! So what do you need to do to win? Just leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite stamping technique is right now. I love to watercolor--that's what I do when I want to relax and make a card. This will only be open until June 30, and then I will draw a winner at 6 am on July 1! And remember: If you do not have your email address linked to your name, provide it for me in some other way. I cannot reply to let you know you've WON if I do not have your email! I would hate to have someone lose out just because of that!
Hopefully I will be able to stamp some today as we will be sailing tomorrow! Have a marvelous day!