Saturday, July 13, 2024

Holiday Greetings

Happy Saturday, peeps!  I have a quick Christmas card to share today; it uses the sketch from TGIF and is also for the Krafty Chicks Christmas challenge!



I pulled out some fun holiday papers from Violet Studio Designs and went to work:


I diecut a square postage stamp mat and added my printed paper on top; the only stamping is a little pine sprig I added to top along with a Shaded Spruce scallop:


My Concord & 9th banners were diecut with Shaded Spruce and Soft Succulent; not quite sure why it looks blurry here, LOL!


Quick and cute!  Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Merry & Bright (W+9)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Shaded Spruce, Soft Succulent (ret), Home for Christmas (Violet Studio Designs)
 Ink Shaded Spruce, Soft Succulent (ret), Real Red
Accessories Dimensionals, Twine
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Scalloped Square Dies (Nestabilities), Merry & Brigjt Dies (W+9), Season of Cheer Dies (Concord & 9th)

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, that paper is just TOO cute to cover - so happy you didn't have to! WWCD!
=]

Denise Willerton said...

You are so right LeAnne, sweet and quick! Your Christmas stash is growing! You inspire me 😊💕.

Wendy said...

Super fun & very festive, LeAnne! Don't you love it when the papers do all the work?! Love your choice of papers and the sentiment panel! Great job! Happy Saturday....stay cool!

Lisa Elton said...

I like that you let that cute paper take center stage! Delightful card, LeAnne!

Bonnie said...

Great papers, LeAnne! They make a festive Christmas card!