Thursday, July 11, 2024

FMS644 Sweet Friend

Happy Thursday, all!  The FMS sketch was super-duper fun, a great way to use up some new papers I got recently!  Here it is:

These papers are from Not 2 Shabby and they have a sweet little sheen and a bit of heft to them, very easy to work with!  Here we go: 


I stamped a sentiment from the retired Honey Bee set in Pecan Pie ink on a Stitched Labels diecut, then added a Sketched Butterflies butterfly, stamped in Calypso Coral:


I left the inside to use for whatever occasion might come up!  This was such an easy and fun sketch!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sketched Butterflies, Honey Bee (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Rustic Blooms (Not 2 Shabby)
 Ink Pecan Pie, Calypso Coral
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Sketched Butterflies Dies, Stitched Labels Dies (ret)

9 comments:

Carol L said...

I had a go with this sketch too because it's a great way to show off those pretty papers! I love the papers you used - they make this such a beautiful summery card!

I Card Everyone said...

Gosh, you really have a knack for pairing up papers, LeAnne! Such a pretty little tag, too!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

Have you seen Not 2 Shabby's Rustic Christmas paper? She hopes to get it back in stock in a couple of weeks. I want it!!

Bonnie said...

This is so bright and pretty, LeAnne! It's a bright spot in a cloudy morning.

Wendy said...

Beautiful card and such pretty papers!!! :)

Karen in Florida said...

Cute card and such pretty papers!!! Not usually my go-to colors, but I really like the flowered paper! Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I love that pretty little tag! Also love that we both went in the butterfly direction. Wonderful card, LeAnne!

Kim S said...

I'm glad you could use your paper. It's beautiful especially with just the sweet butterfly. Now I'm going to have to find that paper and add to my stash!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

Pretty card with such a great mix of patternes. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week.