Monday, July 15, 2024

AHSC586 Happy Summer

Happy Monday, peeps!  Hope you had a good weekend! I am still using these pretty beachy-themed papers from Not 2 Shabby called By The Shore, and I put them to use today for the Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge!  Here's the sketch:


And here we go:

I don't have any diamond-shaped dies, so I took two Stitched Triangle dies and put them together to create the center focal piece.  The smaller piece is a sweet little pattern on seashells and starfish, and I added a simple white mat.  I found some coordinating paper in an Echo Park pad called Bee Happy, and it was mounted on a Basic Beige card. The sentiment is from Choose Happy:


And I added a little starfish image from the ephemera pack, along with a Boho Blue twine bow and some beautiful sequins from Honey Bee:


I added a simple birthday sentiment on the inside!

I hope you'll play with our sketch this week, we always love to see the different interpretations!  The DT will be highlighting their own takes on the sketch on the AHSC blog on Wednesday! 

Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Choose Happy
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Beige, By The Shore (Not 2 Shabby), Bee Happy (Echo Park), By The Shore Ephemera Pack
 Ink Versafine Black, Boho Blue
Accessories Dimensionals, Sequins (Honey Bee)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Triangle Dies (ret), Stitched Banner Dies (Unknown Maker)

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, this is SO beach-y keen! Your dotted Bee Happy paper is lovely and such a pretty blue to go with the Crumb Cake!
You are very clever [and perhaps great at Geometry] to figure out that diamond shape!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

I am finding I love so much from Not 2 Shabby! Pretty card.

Lisa Elton said...

I love this pretty shade of soft blue with the crumb cake. Fabulous beachy card, LeAnne!

Bonnie said...

I love how you used your triangles to make a diamond, LeAnne! It looks like a well worn cherished quilt!

Linda Callahan said...

Summery sweet!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the triangle to diamond tip - I am saving that one! Cute starfish too.

lichazul said...

Very cute card, i love the combo colors, happy day 💐☺️