Monday, January 10, 2022

SS273 Happy Valentine's Day

Hi peeps, happy Monday!  This will be short and sweet as I have my stamp clubs meeting today!  I actually had this card almost completed when I saw the sketch at Sunday Stamps:


I had gotten the Dotty Hearts embossing folders back when the catalog was new and couldn't wait to use them!  This sketch worked great to show them both!  I embossed the two panels in Blushing Bride and added some Pool Party mats:


I am trying to make use of the stamps I already own instead of buying new ones all the time, so I used the versatile A Wish for Everything for the sentiment along with a little heart from Banner Year.  It was diecut with a Stitched So Sweetly die.  I added some Blushing Bride ribbon behind it, and I wish now I had added some bling to ether side of the sentiment....I guess I can still do that!


And I just love this sentiment from Eden's Garden:


It's not really a Valentine sentiment, but I love it anyway!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"'For the mountains may depart and the hills be removed, but my steadfast love shall not depart from you, and my covenant of peace shall not be removed', says the Lord, who has compassion on  you."

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps A Wish for Everything, Best Year, Eden's Garden
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pool Party, Blushing Bride
 Ink Pool Party, Blushing Bride
Accessories Blushing Bride Frayed Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Dotty Hearts Embossing Folder

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

On the contrary, LeAnne! I think it's the perfect sentiment for any one of your Valentines! Sent in the most darling card - no bling required!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

Very pretty and oh so feminine.

Tracy Grauer said...

Love this card! Those embossing folders are very nice and that inside sentiment is perfect. That same sentiment is in SU's Eden's Garden also. Have fun during your stamp camps!

Heather said...

So super sweet, LeAnne! Love the combo of embossing folders, and that sentiment looks perfect on that die! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Lisa Elton said...

I am smitten with those sweet embossed hearts! This is so cute!

Bonnie said...

Such pretty, soft shades, LeAnne! And I love these embossing folders!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as can be - I love the colors together! And I am trying to use more of what I have as well!

Stef Perry said...

Such a sweet Valentine's card LeAnne! The two embossed panels are so pretty and I love the inside sentiment, perfect for Valentine's Day!