Wednesday, December 15, 2021

TCCHOL21 A Favorite Card

Hi there everyone!  It's the last challenge for The Card Concept for 2021, and we've got something a little different!  You can share a photo of your Christmas tree or holiday decor, or you can share a favorite card that you created this year:

 

My Christmas tree is pretty much the same every year, so I decided to share a card that I had fun making earlier in the year!  Here it is:

This card originally posted in early April and you can see the original post HERE.  I really enjoyed the details on the card, even though I had to color and fussy-cut all the little flower groupings to create the wreath!  That little watering can is just too cute too!  

So I hope you'll share some of your decorations, or maybe your favorite card from this past year!  Can't wait to see what you choose to share with us at The Card Concept!

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I remember this darling card/door! Good choice, LeAnne - I'd be hard-pressed to choose a favorite card from the delights you've given us in 2021!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I remember this one! Loved it then, love it now! The door color and texture, the brick, that pretty wreath and sweet watering can... they all add up to delightful!

Kim S said...

I don't know how you managed to pick a favorite from all of your cards. I do love this one - already in my inspiration files!!