Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Buffalo Plaid Cabin Birthday

Hi peeps!  I hope you all had a great holiday!  We did, but I am having a hard time getting back into my stamping groove!  Maybe it's too many Christimas cookies!  Anyway, we are attending a surprise 70th birthday party this weekend and I needed a card for the birthday guy.  I recycled some red and black buffalo plaid from a card I got recently and inked up the cabin from Reflected in Nature (which I've had for a while and never inked up!!!) in Memento Black:


I used my Stamparatus to get the image good and inky, then added a couple of little banners with the number 70 diecut with the Little Numbers dies:


I added a simple birthday sentiment on the inside and it was done!  Thanks for popping in today!

Cassidy made some chocolate cupcakes with chocolate peppermint frosting for Christmas!  Yum!!




Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Reflected in Nature, One & Only You (Taylored Expressions)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Black & Red Gingham (unknown)
 Ink Real Red, Memento Black
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Tasteful Labels Dies, Little Number Dies (ret)

8 comments:

Vickie said...

That Cassidy is something else…Cupcakes so professional….love them…

I Card Everyone said...

LeAnne, your little cabin in the woods will surely be loved by the birthday boy - and the plaid and Cassidy's pjs are a big hit with me, too! I've had too many treats!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

Great masculine card and fantastic looking cupcakes. Go Able Baker Cassidy!

Anonymous said...

I loved the 70 yr birthday card. It's like looking back on your life.

Lorraine said...

I'm in love with the buffalo plaid this year. Great card. You are so lucky to have such a talented helper!

Bonnie said...

What a great stamp with the reflection and the plaid looks warm and cozy! Those cupcakes look amazing!

Lisa Elton said...

Love the plaid and the quiet cozy cabin scene! This is a terrific birthday card. Sweet P just asked when we were going to make chocolate cupcakes again...I think it's going to be soon after seeing Cassidy's!

Karen in Florida said...

Perfect card for a guy! Reflecting back on his 70 years??...hahaha
Cassidy's cupcakes look yummy! She did a great job on the frosting.