Friday, December 3, 2021

JAI583 Joy to All

Hi stampers!  I am gearing up making Christmas cards...it always seems like I need one or two more!  This one uses the sketch from Just Add Ink:


And here we go:


I happened to have a half-circle of Kraft cardstock already diecut, so I used that as my starting point, matching it up with some Close to My Heart DSP and stamps.  I stamped the horse and sleigh on Crumb Cake with Early Espresso ink, then mounted it on top of a little white stitched panel that was stamped with a sentiment from the retired Shine Bright:


My final addition was a couple of vertical borders, a Stitched Snowflake and a scattering of Poppy Parade stars:


I love the warmth of these colors together!  Thanks for popping in today!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Wonderland (Close to My Heart), Shine Bright (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Poppy Parade, Kraft, Early Espresso, White Pines DSP (Close to My Heart)
 Ink Craft White, Early Espresso, Poppy Parade
Accessories Dimensionals, Pearls
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Snowflakes Dies, Pierced Blooms Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Wonderland Dies (Close to My Heart), Stitching Lines Dies (Ellen Hutson)

11 comments:

Casandra Bennett said...

Cute card. Love that you stamped & diecut on toffee rather than white. It's perfect.

I Card Everyone said...

It's a wonderful time of year to bring out all of your wonderful DSPs, LeAnne - love them all, always!
I'm especially loving that little horse-drawn carriage!
=]

Lorraine said...

Love the card and oooooh, that paper!

Claire Broadwater said...

I LOVE this card!! Just perfect!

Bonnie said...

Oh, what fun! A great combination of decorative papers and I love the sleigh!

Lisa Elton said...

Would you just look at those wonderful layers and that pretty little horse drawn carriage. Marvelous card, LeAnne!

Carol L said...

Those papers and colors are just delightful and so perfect for Christmas! Beautiful design with that snowflake, sleigh and great sentiment panel!

Linda Callahan said...

I love how you mix patterns, papers and images and it all comes out perfectly! Love this!

Chantell Randall said...

A really lovely Christmas card. It reminds me of gingerbread and icing sugar - a great selection of papers. Chantell Just Add Ink

Kerry Parkinson said...

Your card is such a wonderful mix of colours and patterns and so joyful! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love those papers and the red/white/kraft colour scheme - I played this sketch today too!