Saturday, February 15, 2020

Lovely Valentines

Hi peeps, and happy Saturday!  I got several hand-made Valentines this year and I thought I would share them with you!  First, I do have a couple of ones that I made and didn't share yet; this one was inspired by all the typewriters I've seen on cards in blogland lately!

I used a Floral and Fauna typewriter die, a retired Paper Pumpkin stamp, and a Tim Holtz typewriter embossing folder for my Rococo Rose card:

 

And this one was inspired by Lorri Heiling's candy bar treat, which you can see here; I adapted it into a card for my friend Robyn:


If you do watch Lorri's video, I believe the measurements for her candy bar pieces are a wee bit off, but they are easy to figure out!  I used From My Hearts DSP and a past Paper Pumpkin kit for the sentiment!

And finally, here are a few of the cards I received:

From Wendy:


From Debbie:


From Sandy:



From Kathy:



From my upline, Pennie:


And from my Secret Admirer (Doris)!:


Thank you so much, everyone, for the lovely cards!!!  You're all so sweet!  Now be sure to come back tomorrow for a new Paper Players challenge! Enjoy your day and be blessed!


No comments: